- Virtusa Corporation has successfully achieved twelve expertise designations as part of Google Cloud’s Partner Advantage Program.
- Virtusa is a Google Cloud Premier Partner and offers services to boost agility, innovation, and scalability.
Virtusa achieved twelve expertise designations
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU) publicized that it has successfully achieved twelve expertise designations as part of Google Cloud’s Partner Advantage Program. Virtusa is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions organization that offers real global business results.
Virtusa provides integrated cloud, consulting, digital transformation services, assurance, BPM, and engineering services. It also helps consumers change and disrupt industry via innovation engineering.
Virtusa’s achievements of expertise in priority workloads include Streaming Data Analytics, Google Cloud ML and amp; ML APIs, VM Migration, Google Cloud Identity and Security, Competitive Technology for two primary cloud computing services, and Google Cloud Analytics.
These cloud services are exclusively used in Energy and amp; Utilities, Healthcare and amp; Life Sciences, Retail and amp; Wholesale, Financial Services, and Media and amp; Entertainment.
Accomplishing expertise in these areas means that Virtusa has demonstrated substantial client success with Google Cloud. Virtusa is a Google Cloud Premier Partner and offers services to support the organization’s cloud technology adoption to boost agility, innovation, and scalability.
Virtusa solutions that help Google Cloud clients throughout the cloud journey include:
- Managed services – these end-to-end (E2E) services allow clients to optimize, design, manage and run applications, data, and infrastructure.
- Strategy – it helps to maximize returns and minimize business disruption.
- Security – it combines expertise, tools, and best practices to overcome security threats.
- Migration – successfully and rapidly migrate applications, infrastructure, and data while lowering ownership’s total cost.
- SaaS – unlock opportunities and enhance performance that boosts innovation with Virtusa SaaS applications.
- Data and analytics – modernize platforms by building analytical platforms and data lakes that deliver actionable insights rapidly.
Raymond Hennings, Executive Vice President at Virtusa, commented: “Virtusa’s cloud consulting, implementation, and migration services deliver microservices-based, low-code solutions and APIs to our clients that support efficiency, quality, and speed.” Further, he added, “Google Cloud enables our clients to adopt a hybrid or multi-cloud environment to drive decision-making with intelligent analytics on a secure-by-design infrastructure.”
Virtusa was named a finalist in the Application Innovation 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year Award. The company also won the Pega Partner Award for excellence in digital transformation services.