As the world becomes increasingly more digitized, consumers and marketplaces alike will demand the same from businesses no matter the industry. While many have been quick to digitize project management, processes, or paperwork, most have been slow to digitize one of the most important things — their products. Product digitization is a key piece of a modern business toolbox. Not only does it provide more transparency into the product lifecycle, but it helps brands shine a light on the dark corners of the supply chain and reveals consumers’ behavior. While brands may be unsure where – or even how – to start their product digitization journey, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide to help get started.
By downloading this document, businesses will learn:
• What exactly is product digitization?
• The definition of digital twins and why you need one.
• Things to consider while embarking on your product digitization journey.
• Why a centralized, cloud-based platform is key to modern digitization.
• The benefits of being an early adopter of product digitization are too great to ignore.
Download the free guide today.