Amazon announced that the Tuesday after Cyber Monday was its biggest single shopping day in history, based on the number of items they sold globally. While the e-commerce giant didn’t reveal its total sales, the company said shoppers purchased ‘millions’ more Amazon devices compared to last year. And this sales figure is not only restricted to the US but globally.
L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls, Keurig coffee makers, Oral-B electric toothbrushes, Champion fleece hoodies, and Amazon devices such as the Echo Dot and Fire TV Stick were among the top-selling items.
Jeff Wike, the CEO of Amazon, commented that they strive to make the holiday shopping experience more convenient for their customers, given the holiday duration tends to be shorter. Cyber Monday’s online sales soared to 17% across all retail, which is $9.2 billion, making it the biggest shopping day in the US in history.
Here is a list of Amazon’s best-selling items for the holiday season:
- Echo Dot
- Fire Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- Champion Men’s Powerblend Fleece Pullover Hoodie
- LEGO Star Wars: Darth Vader’s Castle
- Monopoly Game: Disney ‘Frozen 2’ Edition
- Hasbro games including Jenga, Guess Who, and Candy Land
- Oral-B Genius Pro 900 Electric Toothbrush
- Lagunamoon Essential Oils
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Make-Up lash ‘Paradise’ Mascara
- Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Cookie Creations
- Keurig K-Café Coffee Maker
- Amazon Smart Pug