NetHunt CRM, a powerful platform extremely useful for sales and marketing teams that count on Gmail and other Google Workspace apps, recently introduced extended capabilities to support businesses with faster growth.
The new features are engineered to focus on elements such as automation of sales business workflows and marketing. It is also possible for NetHunt users to better manage customer relationships, close higher deals, and power engagement by deploying automated workflows directly out of their Gmail inbox.
NetHunt has incessantly worked on its evolution from a CRM system to an independent growth platform. “Workflows” make use of rule-based logic to automate clumsy and monotonous work by assigning tasks based on user-set rules. In the process, it saves salespeople the time lost in data entry and leads nurturing. It also eliminates errors and boosts cross-team productivity.
The experts take
NetHunt CEO and Co-Founder Andrei Petrik offered an insight into the matter and explained, “The concept of automation is tied to complex solutions and long-winded set-up processes. In developing this feature, our goal was to break down this misconception and put out a bitesize, user-friendly feature – I believe we’ve achieved that goal. There are no complex integrations; there’s no need to be a coding wiz. Everything you need is there in a simple constructor with an intuitive interface. In fact, all you need is an understanding of your business and a dab of creativity. Workflows take the hard work out of working hard.”
NetHunt’s latest feature list includes,
- Webforms for obtaining data and enhancing CRM records. This data consists of names of prospects, landing pages, emails, subscription type, and other webform data.
- Sales pipeline automation feature delivers a visualized, automated customer journey. It further powers engagement flows and moves leads via the sales funnel.
- Drip marketing campaigns for lead nurturing. Customized workflows are triggered depending on the sales activity, customer actions, and CRM data updates. Workflow boundaries are only controlled by user imagination.
- Triggered notifications and alerts to highlight when something notable happens with a customer or deal.
- Automated linking of electronic communication such as email conversations and chat messages to client profiles with updated records in real-time.
NetHunt CRM’s no-touch Workflows offers the chance to provide a high-touch customer experience.
About NetHunt CRM
NetHunt CRM is a sales automation tool created inside Gmail. It supports businesses of every size to store, manage, and deploy customer data, automate workflows, nurture client relationships, expedites the movement of leads through the sales funnel, and tracks progress.